They will also be of benefit to your organisation if:
- You would like a professional facilitator review your plans with your management team to identify and address any potential gaps, OR
- You don’t have a plan and would like your management team to understand what it involves and how to put one together.
The workshops are a simple three step process for reviewing and improving your recall program:
- You send us your existing product recall plan for review.An experienced consultant will review your plan and ensure it meets regulatory and industry standards as well as key areas we know from experience can create problems.
- We arrange a workshop.Working with your contact person, and with an understanding of your plan, an experienced RQA facilitator with schedule the workshop and take your management team through our review and key elements of your plan.
- We provide you with a written report.We provide a written evaluation of your existing plan, document any outcomes of the workshop and provide recommendations for improvements.
Click here for course registration form