The business specializes in LPG road tankers, autogas and ammonia (NH3) product range. It is also a major supplier of tankers for the full range of cryogenic applications (CO2, LIN / LOX / LAR and LNG) plus, vinyl chloride, propylene oxide, chlorine, butadiene and other pressurised gas or chemical applications.
CEM Fabricated Products also assists clients in establishing and maintaining a Road Tanker Asset Management Programme.
Typical services include:
- Maintenance and servicing of valves, pumps, hose reels and drive-away protection systems on tankers.
- Mandatory periodic inspections (DLI’s) and visual inspections of road tanker barrels as required by code.
- Hose inspections and hose re-testing and replacement programs.
- Road tanker pressure vessel repairs and modifications.
- Stretching of tankers (increasing the length and capacity of tankers to suit new or current road weight limitations).
The business services all types of tankers including cryogenic, LPG road tankers , autogas and ammonia type units. Virtually any tanker that is used to transport a product under pressure can be maintained, repaired or modified by CEM.