Robotic picking systems are ideally suited for small product loading of trays or packaging equipment, assembly, sorting or mixing systems. The flexibility minimises downtime and single pick and place often eliminates the need for complex change parts.
H&C have been involved in a number of industries using this technology – cheese packing, fruit packing, mussel sorting, sausage packing and sachet packing.
BENEFITS of Robotic High Speed Picking Systems:
- Robot provides flexible solution.
- High speed and accuracy.
- Vision system allows random orientation on infeed.
- Vision system allows product selection criteria to be applied.
- Conveyor tracking allows for continuous flow.
- Utilizes easy to use PickMaster software.
For further information about Robotic High Speed Picking Systems visit Haden & Custance Ltd at http://www.hadencustance.co.nz/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Haden & Custance Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Design & Manufacture Of Material Handling & Automation Solutions