Optimum offers a large variety of end effectors to ensure on the effective and secure handling of all products. These end effectors can handle a wide range of products in a safe, stable and non-damaging manner. Handling type includes clamp, fingers, vacuum and sliding plates.
Features of the Okura robotic palletisers include:
- Fastest cycle times in the palletising robot class
- Can handle single or multiple lines simultaneously
- Large working envelope
- Custom hands designed
- User friendly operating software
- Guarded to AS4024-1
- Options for multiple pallet types
- Option for slip sheet application
- Options for Automatic wrapping
- Locally supported in Australia
- Australian test facilities available
The Okura Robots are 4-axis multi-articulated design achieving speedy and accurate palletizing of various types of products. Its low space utilisation and various end effector designs for a wide range of usage makes the Okura robot palletiser suitable for any modern factory environment.
From industries as far-ranging as food and beverage, building, stock feeds to petrochemical, the Okura robot palletiser can reliably and efficiently palletise the manufactured products securely and compactly for transportation. These handled products can be in the forms of bags, cartons, pails, crates and many other types. The total effective handling load for the standard Okura robot palletiser of 140 kg (including end effector weight of kg) is sufficient for most applications.
When choosing a robot you include on your check list:
- Advanced hand technology
- Fully sealed drive mechanism
- User friendly palletising software
The correct selection will result in the most reliable and cost effective solution in the long term.