Robotic Welding & Fabrication / Flexible Robotic Welding Systems
Lewis Australia’s experience with robotic welding systems extends from:
Single MIG welding robot cells for automotive suspension components, cross members, deck lids, etc; to
Complete automotive welding fabrication systems for:
- Engine compartment
- Main body ballooning (framing)
- Rear sub-frame, etc.
Our systems are fully designed in-housing using 3D and 2D CAD systems. Equipment is fully assembled, dimensionally checked, programmed and pre-commissioned on our floor prior to final installation and commissioning at our customer’s plant.
Lewis Australia’s turn-key scope of supply typically includes:
- Complete system conceptual engineering, detailed, design and integration.
- Fixturing, trunnions and rotary tables.
- Robots for welding and part handling, including grippers and harnesses.
- Spot and Arc welding equipment and accessories.
- Complete control systems including programming and human machine interfaces (HMI’s).
- Pneumatics, cooling water and fume extraction services.
- Parts feeding, loading, in process transfer and accumulating, cooling and unloading systems.
- Pressing and piercing operations
- Mastic and glue dispensing and application.
- In process and final gauging and inspection.
- Guarding and safety systems.
Lewis Australia’s welding systems offer these features and benefits
- Highly flexible to process differing models in a product family.
- Integrated parts transfer by robot or dedicated transfer systems.
- High robot utilisation.
- Standardised modular designs for ease of maintenance and spares minimisation.
- In-process accumulation allows uninterrupted production during minor maintenance and adjustment procedures.
- Ergonomic designs and integrated safety systems ensure highest levels of OH&S.
To Know More about Robotic Welding & Fabrication / Flexible Robotic Welding Systems Please click here