- Servo-driven label registration compensates for label length variations
- Discharge Stabiliser with Direct Transfer
- Extended Feedscrew Design
- Siemens PLC and Color Touch Screen
- Segmented Vacuum Drum Design - no drum return required
- Enhanced vacuum capability improves label control
- Reinforced frame minimises machine vibration
- Stainless Steel Guard System
- Replaces existing Model 4500 and Model 6700
Designed with the same 30% smaller footprint, the 4800 provides labelling speeds up to 600 cpm (36,000 cph). Equipped with advanced quick-change parts and positioning indicators for key components, a product changeover can take one person less than 15 minutes.
The 4800 incorporates the latest label control as well as an extended feedscrew design and a discharge stabiliser with direct transfer.
With faster changeovers, and affordable change parts, the 4800 is ideal for maximising return on investment in demanding environments.
With applications in beverage, food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, dairy, aerosol and nutritional product industries, Trine roll-fed labeling systems have proven their versatility.
Trine roll-fed labelers provide ongoing savings by replacing higher cost cut-and-stack labels. With over 2000 systems currently labeling brands such as Coke and Pepsi, you too can rely on Trine labelers.
For more information about this product please click here