- Slip-on Roll Prong suitable for fabric, cable and coil products.
- Can also be used for carpet handling, but usage is generally restricted to larger forklifts due to the extended load centre created by the length of the tines.
- These attachments quickly adapt to almost any forklift and require only the connection of a safety chain to prevent unintentional disengagement.
- Prongs are manufactured from high tensile steel and can be made to any length
Carriage Mounted Roll Prongs Forklift Attachments:
- Suitable for carpet, vinyl, fabric or similar products.
- Units are available for Class II, III and IV Forklift carriages, along with pin mounted.
- All QR model Roll Prongs feature Quick Release lower Carriage Hooks and a spring loaded locating pin for easy installation.
- Prongs are manufactured from high tensile steel and can be made to any length.
- The lost load on the Class II Roll Prong is 100mm and on the Class III Roll Prong is 200mm.
For Class IV or V mountings, please ask for drawings of mounting plate designs and specifications.
The standard finish on all Roll Prongs is painted enamel. Please refer Diagram, Table & Specification sheets for full details