Roller Conveyor Systems
Power and Static roller conveyors are available in several models to suit either light applications ranging from conveying cartons through to automated palletising systems, freight handling or bulk materials.
- Chain driven roll conveyors
- Static roller conveyors
- Belt under conveyors
- Belt over roll conveyors
- Lineshaft driven conveyors
Gravity conveyors are economical, versatile and available to suit either light duty requirements or heavy industry.
- Models available with Steel, Galvanised, PVC and Stainless conveyor rollers.
- Skate wheel, Ball transfer or Omni wheel multidirectional versions available.
Powered and Gravity specifications:
- Built to Australian Standards - Conveyor Safety requirements AS1755-2000.
- Conveyors and drives constructed from mild or stainless steel and available in standard widths, lengths or custom conveyor sizes.
- Various roller pitch, and diameter options available to suit the application.
To Know More about Roller Conveyor Systems Please click here