Our Shoot Bolts (sometimes called Shute Bolts) are high quality and precision pressed from mild steel, zinc plated and are available as an assembly with a cover or with a loose flip style lug
|32 x 3mm mild steel shootbolt and end lug set. Overall length of shoot bolt is 285mm with 38mm of travel. Mount holes are 9mm diameter and lock holes are designed to suit 3/8” or 10mmpadlocks. These parts are available individually if required. Zinc plated.||100|
|25 x 5mm mild steel shootbolt and cover set. Overall length of shoot bolt is 280mm with 67mm of travel. Set comes complete with 2 x M8 bolt & nylocs for fixing and is suitable for padlocks up to 1/2” or 12mm. Zinc plated.||100|
Special application locking components are also available, in a variety of styles and sizes, from round bar slide pins and heavy duty mullion bars to concealed fixing systems for doors in retail locations.
Other Roller Door Parts & Roller Shutter Components include:
- Roller Door Top Slat Fixing Brackets, Spring Joiners & Spring Accessories.
- Hubs & Bearings
- Roller Door Capstan Components from aluminium to mild steel and profiled plate.
- Roller Door Chain Locks & locking components ( Galvanised or powder-coated finish)
- Roller Door Guide Lugs and brackets
- Shims, Washers and spacers
- Roller door stops
- Slat Clips and Wind Lugs
For more information on Roller Door Shoot Bolts or any other roller door components you might require please call or email us for more information.