DBI-SALA, the world’s leading manufacturer solely dedicated to the fall protection market, has announced the launch of their NEW Rescue Kit to their rescue product range.
The new Rollgliss® R250 Rescue Kit has been developed for the effective rescue of a worker left suspended at height after a fall. The system has been designed and engineered with the inexperienced user in mind, allowing them to perform an emergency rescue on co-workers without the use of complex knots or knives.
The rescuer is not put at risk and is able to perform the rescue from a remote location without the need to descend down to the casualty, removing themselves from any danger. The self contained kit is lightweight and portable, and contains all the necessary components to perform an efficient and safe rescue when required, anywhere, anytime.
This is an ideal tool enabling the safe rescue of an injured and suspended worker after they have been involved in a fall, says Emmett McGregor”, Training and Consulting Manager for Capital Safety in Australia and New Zealand. “Its larger hook design makes it easier to connect the rescue device to the suspended person, and with proper training and practice allows a successful rescue to be performed in less than 10 minutes”.
The Rollgliss R250® rescue kit is a safe, reliable and practical packaged rescue solution for use in industrial rescue that was previously reserved for rescue professionals. It is a complete rescue system available in kits with rope lengths of 10, 20 or 30 metres. Its ease of use and cost effective price make the kit the ideal answer to your rescue plan requirements.
Rollgliss Rollgliss® R250 Rescue Kit Features:
- Designed for the rescue of a worker left suspended at height after a fall.
- Safe, reliable and cost effective packaged rescue solution for use in industrial rescue.
- Easy to operate, no specialist tools, extensive rescue skills or power source required.
- Fast effi cient rescue - on average a rescue takes less than 10 minutes.
- Large hook design makes it easier to connect the rescue device to the suspended person.
- Complete rescue kit - lightweight and portable, everything is contained within the carry bags.
- Kit includes R250 descender with karabiner, rope and safety hook, extension pole, mini-haul system anchorage strap, and two carry bags.
- The kit is available with rope lengths of 10m, 20m or 30m.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA’s NEW Rollgliss® R250 Rescue Kit call us on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.capitalsafety.com.
DBI-SALA is a brand of Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment.