The LG Crypto is a rolling (often referred to as random) combination locking system. It is a complete safe locking system for the security and management of automatic teller machines and “cash in transit” operations.
Here’s how it works:You’re managing a set of ATMs with Crypto safe locks at various locations throughout a city. You have a team of operators on the road servicing those machines.
Each user has a personal four-digit pin.Once an operator arrives at a safe, the operator calls central management and obtains a second, sevendigit code.
Combined with their personal pin, they may now access the safe.
The second code has been generated by an advanced crypto system (hence the name) and is only valid once and will only be a valid combination for a maximum of 15 minutes from the time it is generated.
- Easy to use and reliable.
- Wrong try penalty means that attempting to guess the combination more than 4 times will render the lock inactive for a period of 5 minutes.
- Polyfuse provides unique protection to lock by protecting it against electric shock attacks.
- Keypad gives audio and visual signal for ease of use.
- Environmentally tested from –10oC to 85oC
- All vital components are located within the lock body for maximum security.
- Supplied with long life battery.
- The swing bolt version has a patented automatic locking mechanism which locks when safe handle is turned.
- Certified to both Group 1 Underwriters Laboratory (UL) and European VDS KL2 manipulation proof rating.
- Can be retrofitted in place of mechanical locks and key locks
The LG Crypto is a rolling combination locking system.
It is a complete safe locking system for the security of ATMs & “cash in transit” operations.
- Automatic teller machines (ATMs)
- Cash in transit operations (CIT)
Options, Variations & Accessories
- Available in deadbolt, swing bolt, spring bolt.
- Redundant lock option.