Valsir technology fully meets the increasing levels of rainfall and guarantees the drainage of medium to large size buildings in total safety.
- Economical: When compared to conventional systems Rainplus requires a fewer number of roof outlets and a substantial reduction in pipe diameters, number of fittings and the number of downpipes. This results in savings from 20% to 30% across the entire system
- Space saving: The roof outlets are connected to single horizontal collector pipes that are fitted without fall and the downpipes are positioned anywhere along the building perimeter thus avoiding interference.
- High performance: When in operation drainage pipes flow at 100% full over the entire system, draining velocity is therefore greater resulting in the self-cleansing action of the pipework.
- Time and labour savings: Construction programmes are accelerated due to reduced installation times and less in ground work due to the reduced number of buried pipes.
- Increased design flexibility: Complete control over downpipe location and absence of buried pipes gives increased design flexibility of the siphonic system.