We'll seal your gutters, allowing only water to flow through and keep birds and vermin out.
Look at the benefits you'll also gain:
• More leisure time thanks to less home maintenance;
• Savings on costly repairs from bird dropping damage;
• You won't need to worry about ladder injury risks;
• Improved home hygiene without birds, possums or vermin in your roof space;
• Clean stormwater for a healthy environment or tank water clean enough to drink.
There's more than just bird poo to be worried about!
Did you know that there are over 60 other diseases that birds and their droppings can carry? Many of these diseases are airborne and can be transferred to humans just by being around bird droppings.
Gutters are the most common entry point where birds can enter your roof to nest and create a noisy and unhealthy environment.
And the last thing you need is for birds to be creating mess with nests in your roof. Apart from the noise, birds can also bring with them bird lice.
And when young birds leave the nest, many mites (often many tens of thousands) are left behind in the absence of a suitable host – and these can disperse from the nest throughout your home, searching for new hosts.
Surely you don't want members of your family being subject to bites from such mites, as such bites on the skin cause severe irritation for some people.