Never has safety in the workplace had a higher priority. Accidents, employee unrest, legal battles and close statutory scrutiny can result from not adhering to Codes of Practice for Safe Work on Roofs, Walkway Codes, State and local government regulations.
Walkmaster is a simple to install, lightweight yet incredibly strong and virtually maintenance-free walkway system which provides a simple solution to safety in the workplace.
Walkmaster can easily be fitted with aluminium handrails on one or both sides of the walkway. All walkways and handrails are designed to meet the relevant requirements of AS1657-1992 and various statutory codes of practice.
The Roof Walkway Systems | Walkmaster without handrail, weighs less than 7kg per metre and thus exerts only an additional 0.12kN additional dead load to the existing roof.
Features and Benefits of Roof Walkway Systems - Walkmaster
- Provides safe, non-slip, non-trip access to roof-top plant and equipment.
- Lightweight, strong and virtually maintenance-free.
- Rust-free, eliminating damage to metal roofs.
- Handrail system can be easily fitted to one or both sides of the walkway.
- Suits almost all kinds of pitched roof designs.
- Compatible with all metal deck profiles. Fibre cement sheet and tile roof option available.
- Cost effective option to replacing damaged roofs.
- Walkways and handrails can be installed when the initial roof is laid, retro-fitted or added to at a later stage according to budgetary constraints.
- Non-penetrative option for fixing to most low pitched profiles thereby eliminating leakage points.