Designed in conjunction with Kingspan Insulated Panels, the Rota Boy solves the handling problems associated with long panels and revolutionises roof installation.
Powered by internal rechargeable batteries, the Rota Boy uses vacuum suction to lift and secure panels. At the press of a button, the panels can then be rotated by 180° without manual effort and panel distortion or damage.
Designed for efficiency and ease of operation, the Rota Boy provides improved health and safety throughout the panel handling and installation operation.
- Combined lifting and turning capability;
- Suitable for roof panels up to 18 meters long;
- Jointly developed by Kingspan Insulated Panels;
- Quick and easy to operate with time and labour savings;
- Supplied complete with robust transport stand;
- Improved handling safety and fully complies with all relevant standards;
- Suitable for use with crane, forklift, telehandler;
- Advanced suction pad technology protects panel surfaces and finishes.
- Audible low vacuum warning;
- Large vacuum buffer tank;
- Low battery warning;
- Secondary safety device;
- Fully complies with CE regulations and with all current standards.