- Protected direct drive system for smoother, quiet operation.
- A 72" cutting width with alternating bevel blade design – provides a deep penetrating, axe-like, self-clearing blade.
- Blades are made of 3/4 " inch thick, high-grade steel with a reversible design for added blade life.
- ¼" thick steel "Clean Deck" design – helps keep the deck clear of debris; easier to clean and maintain.
- Highly visible pressure gauge – prevents excessive stalling which would otherwise cause overheating. Provides feedback to operator to maintain peak performance.
- Heavy construction allows for lower centre of gravity and better stability on hillsides.
- Stump grinding carbide teeth, increases mulching performance and allows stump removal.
A Rotary Axe is used for vegetation clearing, preparing sites for construction projects, clearing trails, scrub and undergrowth, as well mulching branches and saplings.
It is ideal for cleaning up fire breaks, clearing orchards, lease reclamations, or fence line maintenance.