Incremental rotary encoders supply a certain number of pulses for each revolution of the encoder shaft. Measuring or counting the encoder pulses over a unit of time determines rotational speed
Absolute rotary encoders:
- Provide a unique coded value for every shaft position
- Have built-in reference data
- Absolute encoders are available in single-turn or multi-turn with parallel or serial output.
Our rotary encoders feature:
- Long life precision bearings
- Sealed wire connections
- Durable aluminum encoder housings
- Solid-state circuitry
Encoder connectors & cordsets- Connector, 6-pin, female. For Series RVI78 encoders.
Encoder connectors & cordsets- Cordset, 2 m, 6-pin, female. For series RVI78 encoders.
Encoder connectors & cordsets- Cordset, 5 m, 6-pin, female. For Series RVI78 encoders.