Motorised central clamping system allowing to switch from engraving on flat materials straight on to cylindrical objects without prior parameter settings.
Reliability and quality of engraving.
IS 400 Volume benefits from Gravograph's high standards of manufacture.
305 x 210mm engraving area with a maximum 400mm spindle travel.
- Top loading fully adjustable floating spindle
- 305 x 210mm flat engraving area
- 0-350mm cylinder diameter x 500mm long.
- Rotary Tilt +/- 45 degrees
- Point 'n' shoot positioning diode
- Quick change to rotary engraving
- 60mm/s off-load travelling speed
- 35mm/s engraving speed
- 90 watt spindle motor
- Max opening of Jaws 230mm
- Manufactured in France
- APF (automatic plate feeder)
- Braille attachment (automatic)
- T-slot table
- Colleted spindle
- Pen attachment
- Vacuum table