Rotary evaporator type RVD
Suitable for strong dirty media and liquids with high conductance, which leads to incrust the heat transfer surfaces.
- Cleaning of water disposal
- Recycling of process water
- Highest distillate quality
Advantage of the evaporator model RVD:
- Continuous distillation achievement, by avoidance of incrustation on the heat transfer surfaces
- No premature compressor wear due to the use of a cooling agent as intermediate heat-transfer agents
- Good distillation values due to the evaporation with 35° C and 50 mbar pressure
Special characteristics type of evaporator of the RVD
Are liquids evaporated with salt freight, then inevitably a crust on the heat exchanger surfaces forms. This layer can reduce the heat transfer under 20%. That is called the evaporator capacity can no longer be kept upright, the surfaces must be cleaned regularly manually and time-consuming. A continuously free evaporation surface can take place only via a continuous dedusting by means of brush
Evaporator sump with coarse separation
The solids resulting during the evaporation as well as free oil are held back in the sump. This separation makes possible that the heat transfer surfaces are rushed over also with high concentration with collecting main with maximally possible water content. With this equipment high evaporator capacities up to the end of a cycle can be obtained.
To Know More about Rotary Evaporator Type Rvd Please click here