Lump Breakers are commonly used to process powders prior to Pneumatic conveying, Sifting, Blending or Feeding, and can be installed in chutes ducts and conveying systems they can also be fitted with a hopper for batch operations.
On some products lump breakers can even be used for size reduction. The Lump Breakers have even been successfully applied in industries such as Food, Confectionery, Minerals, Chemicals, Fertilisers and Plastics.
- Relatively low operating speeds minimises product dedradation, generation of excessive fine sand dust, and minimising temperature generation.
- Removable, changeable screens from 1.6mm upwards.
- Hardened blades.
- Quick release models available for clean down.
- Suitable models for DIP and Atex hazardous areas.
- Reconstitutes product to improve flow ability, consistency and downstream processing.
For further information about Rotary Lump Breakers visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry