have released a NEW Rotary Blow Moulder to their existing range. The SFR 6 EVO is the smallest version in the rotary range, with 6 blowing cavities. It is ultra compact and can produce up to 13,800 bottles/hour dependant on the bottle design.
The new machine is based on technology from two successful blow moulding systems; the SFL linear blow moulder and the SFR rotary blow moulder - both of which are considered among the most reliable systems avaialble on the market today.
The SFR 6 EVO has the following features:
- A preform alignment system inside the machine that contributes to its compactness, which means that the machine can be shipped in a single unit making its installation much faster.
- A vertical mould opening (SIPA Patent) which ensures maximum simplicity of preform/ bottle transfer wheels and the lowest peripheral speed in the market
- Handling of the preforms is performed by a technopolymer transport chain, with the neck up heating and with very simple and low speed movements
- The heating oven features great process flexibility and can be used to produce extremely high quality standard containers as well as hot fill containers of various shapes.
- SIPA ARS and ARS-PLUS air recover systems results in 50 per cent saving on compressed air and electricity
The SFR 6 EVO can produce extremely lightweight and complex containers such as a 1 litre container, weighing only 16g utilizing preforms which determine a total stretch ratio of 18, producing a speed of 2,200bph per cavity.
The design also allows the coupling with SIPA's range of rotary fillers for synchronised filling and capping (SincroBloc version) for outputs more suited to the Australian and New Zealand markets. Suitable for products such as water, juice and isotonics, teas, carbonated soft drinks, milk and milk based products, edible oil, beer etc.
SIPA are represented in Oceania by HBM Plastics & Packaging Technologies.