Applications include alcohols, acetic acid, caustic soda, ethanol, fuels, grease, glucose, ink, insecticides, latex emulsions, liquid sugar, margarine, mayonnaise, molasses, resin, tallow, urethane, water, xylene and liquid yeast.
The rotary piston meters are manufactured in line sizes from 10 to 50mm and in a variety of body materials, such as aluminium, stainless steel and UPVC
Standard options include, flanged and hygienic process connections, Explosion proof, integral and remote LCD totaliser-batch totaliser, flow rate totalisers, scaled pulse, 4~20mA and flow alarm outputs, electronic batch controllers and pulse processing modules.
Features of Rotary Piston Meters - Trimec
- Insensitive to mounting orientation
- Measure low and high viscosity liquids
- Has only one moving part (oscillating piston)
- Certified Exd hazardous area versions in all sizes
- No need for flow conditioning (straight pipe run etc)