Mechanically all RSE 1500 series sensors can do full 360° rotation. They keep their absolute position information in the event of loss of power.
The important features of RSE 1500 Series Rotary RVDT Position Sensors are:
- 0° to 30°,60°,90° or 120° rotational ranges
- Full 360° rotation contactless technology
- 0 to 10 VDC full scale output
- Non-Linearity less than ±0.1% of FRO
- DC voltage absolute analog outputs
- Integral DC-in/DC-out electronics
- Environmentally sealed to IEC IP-66
The RSE 1500 Series Rotary RVDT Position Sensors are ideal for measuring the angular displacement of rotating elements such as:
- Quarter-turn ball
- Butterfly valves
- Air flow dampers
- Mail sorters
- Conveyor check weigher systems
- Dancer arm tensioners
- Diverter gates used in packaging
- Postal sorting machinery.
Units are also useful for other limited rotation applications requiring high reliability such as pedal position sensing for mobile equipment such as
- Lift trucks
- Golf carts
- Lawn tractors
- Throttle lever position sensing in boats, cranes, and articulating-arm utility service vehicles.
The Rotary position sensor RSE 1500 is available in