The rotating fork AS/RS system is ideal for automation upgrades of existing warehouses as the existing standard pallet racking can be re-used, thus minimising cost.
Features of Rotating Fork Storage & Retrieval System - SCOTT-AS/RS
- Uses conventional forks on rotating and traversing mechanisms rather than a shuttle platen, which requires special cantilevered racking
- Reduces forklift requirements by 50% or more, depending on layout and operation
- Every pallet location is stored accurately in the end-of-aisle controller, and can be checked and changed easily
- Stand-alone control, or interface to any warehouse management system
- Suitable for low temperature applications (down to -30°C)
- Laser positioning systems
- Infra-Red communications systems
- Bus Bar power supply
- End-of-travel shock absorbers
- Integrated conveying and pallet handling systems
For more information on Rotating Fork Storage & Retrieval System - SCOTT-AS/RS, please click here.