- Maximum weight per arm: mould containing 3 Kg of chocolate.
- Safety clutch mechanism on orbital rotation.
- Speed controlled via inverter.
Technical data for Rotating Machine for hollow bodies - Selmi Galileo
- Commands given via pedals.
- Power consumption: 0.4 kW 220V single phase.
- Dimensions: H 1300 mm, W (total) 600 mm, D (total) 900 mm.
This machine, which is entirely built in AISI 304 steel, allows the mould to be fixed onto double permanent magnets. It is equipped with a safety clutch mechanism. Allows the simultaneous use of 4 workstations. The speed can be adjusted via an inverter and the transmission is supplied with a mechanical safety clutch.