- COTENE 9050 Ultra UV offers a good balance of flow and mechanical properties whilst impact strength and environmental stress crack resistance are maintained.
- COTENE 9050 Ultra UV contains a fully formulated long term UV stabilisation package, rated at UV20, providing superior UV protection compared to COTENE 9028 and 9042.
- The COTENE 9050 Tank colour range is registered as complying with AS/NZS:4766 'Polyethylene Storage. Tanks for Water and Chemicals'. This includes Australian food contact requirements (AS2070:1,8) and potable (drinking) water standard AS4020.
- Long term creep data has been obtained for this grade and is available for design purposes on request.
- COTENE 9050 is available in the COTENE Tank colour range, and custom colours on request. Custom colours will utilise a UV stabilisation package rated at UV8.
- Compliant with AS /NZS4766 tank standar
- Excellent long term creep resistanc
- Excellent tear resistance
- Good ESCR and chemical resistance
- Large water and chemical tanks
- Underground tanks and manholes
- Pallet Bins and pontoons
The ICORENE Tank Colour Range has been produced with the highest available levels of UV protection and colour light-fastness. Custom colours or accurate colour swatches are available upon request.