Compact rough-terrain forklift with hydrostatic transmission.
1500-2500 kg forklifts are compact rough-terrain machines with great yield hydrostatic tranmission and are available in 2wd and 4wd versions.
Applications for Rough Terrain Forklifts - AUSA C150, 200 & 250
The benefits of the AUSA Forklifts in face of other alternatives are:
- Increase the productivity of your tower crane
- Smaller breakage of materials
- Increase the security on site (the materials are handled at ground level)
- Improve your logistics on site
- Costs' reduction - the AUSA Compact Rough Terrain Forklift performs the job that you are currently doing with a telehandler (material distribution on site) and industrial forklift (destuff containers, underground, parking jobs, unloading trucks), working together with your Tower Crane.
- Destuff the 40 ft sea containers without laying them on the floor
- Use of difficult areas, such as underground parking areas
The AUSA Rough Terrain Forklifts are the perfect solution for farms and nurseries. Their ground clearance, loading capacity and quick exchange of attachments, allow the AUSA Forklifts to be used for many applicatins in an agricultural area. The benefits of the AUSA Forklifts in face of other options are:
- Improved capacity to load trucks
- Easy to move the loads, since they are placed in front of the machine
- Cost reduction: the AUSA Rough Terrain Forklifts can perform different jobs at the same time
- Increased productivity
- Access to difficult and tight areas
The AUSA Rough Terrain Forklifts can work on difficult surfaces, such as icy or muddy areas, but they are also able to enter into the warehouses. This allows you:
- Increased productivity: they are faster due to ease of use and their speed on rough terrain grounds
- Lower maintenance costs, because they are designed to work on extreme conditions
- Improved utility: thanks to their compact dimensions, they are able to enter inside a lorry, or even destuff a sea container
For more information on Rough Terrain Forklifts - AUSA C150, 200 & 250, please click here.