This brand has a range of models suitable for all heavy and dirty industrial environments such as mining, quarrying, concrete and construction, plumbing and sewage, public works, sawmills and lumber, warehousing, transport, ports and marinas and many others.
Lifting capacities range from 2.2 tonne up to the S160 Series 7.2 tonne unit. The Flexilift S160 is the flagship machine unit expected to make an impact in the heavy industry sector of Australia.
Business Development Manager of Flexilift, Mr John Fisher, says these Canada-made vehicles are rugged and durable and expects them to flourish on the Australian market.
“Sellick rough terrain forklifts have all the reinforcements, OH&S and comfort attributes and durable tyres and steering to perform in the toughest of environments," he says, "especially mines, quarries and large scale construction sites.”
“Our alignment with Sellick is considered by Australian heavy industry as ideal mainly because there is a level of incumbency in the market and a new entrant is both timely and competitive.
“Apart from being engineered for rough terrain, Sellick forklifts are available in low profile series, truck mounted versions, telescopics and variable reach.
“The premium model, the 7.2 tonne lift capacity S160, is expected to make a huge impact in our industrial sector,” Fisher says.
The Sellick S160 Series provides extreme lift capability and power but its control and handling is comparable to that of a smaller lift truck.
It is ideal for rough terrain worksites with heavy bundles or extended loads, such as quarries and mines, lumber or auto salvage yards, steelworks and ports.
It uses a DieselMax 444, EPA-compliant Tier III, low emission, intercooled, turbocharged, 114 hp diesel engine, is 4-wheel drive and 4-wheel steer, has 3-speed fully automatic powershift transmission and Hi-visibility SEE-THRU® mast assemblies.
Tremendous maneuverability and control on uneven terrains is aided by five degree frame leveling for additional stability and ease of load placement on uneven ground.
A comfortable, fully-isolated, rubber-mounted operator's compartment (which meets or exceeds the ANSI B56.6 standard) provides easy-to-see instrumentation and ergonomically-designed controls for increased operator efficiency and safety.
S160 standard equipment includes
- Trunnion-mounted planetary axles with internal hydraulic disc brakes and integral steer cylinders
- Frame leveling (5° left/right)
- Large tank capacity (35 gallons/133 L)
- Integral fail to safety park brake Dual element air filter
- Fuel/water separator with hand primer maintenance-free pre-cleaner
- Vertical exhaust Full instrumentation & indicators, including water in fuel and air filter restriction
- Fully adjustable suspension seat with retractable seatbelt
- Load sense power steering
- Halogen lighting package includes adjustable work lights
- Safety lighting includes LED brake lights & amber warning light
- Tilt steering column with shifter assembly and full instrumentation, including hour meter FOPS-rated operator platform