The choice of reinforcing materials is determined by the technical demands for the tube, such as weight, stiffness and strength, and it's ability to insulate heat and electricity.
- High quality surface
- Tubes usually have a non-woven surface, and the surface resin is pigmented throughout.
- The pigment can be selected from numerous standard colours, for instance, according to RAL or PANTONE colour codes.
- If requested, the colour can be made to the customer’s requirements.
- Tubes may also be given a spiral surface.
- The customer’s name or some other information may be printed on the tube surface.