Zero and scale selection are via link setting. Zero links allow for selection of -50, 0 or 50°C as the zero point. Span links allow for 50, 100, 150, 200 or 250°C span from the zero selection.
Potentiometer controls for each channel can then be used for adjustment within the link set ranges. Models are available with either 1, 2, 3 or 4 input/output channels. Each channel has individual zero and span adjustment.
An optional 240VAC or 110VAC supply is available for one or two channel models. This option provides two isolated 24VDC supplies.
Features of RTD Temperature Transmitter - Models RM3-RT-LPN & RM3-RT-LPI:
- 2 Wire - Loop powered
- 100W RTD (Pt100) input
- Isolated or non-isolated versions available
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 channel models
- Up to 4 channels in one compact case
- Output level indicator LED
- Wide zero and span range
- Front panel span and zero fine adjustment
- Rugged enclosure
- DIN rail mount
- Plug in screw terminal connectors
- Same connector wiring configuration for each channel - useful for testing
- Optional 240VAC or 110VAC supply versions for one or two channel non-isolated models