It is wholly Australian designed and manufactured. It meets AS/NZS3845-1999 as a redirective crash cushion for speeds up to 80km/h.
This crash cushion is able to withstand multiple design impacts and performs to 100% efficiency time after time.
Arguably the world's most efficient crash cushion it may be used in bi-directional applications. This system does not require spare parts following design impacts and does not need ongoing maintenance to ensure its integrity. Simple modular design ensures easy installation procedures.
Made from recycled tyres and having minimal replacement parts, it is the ultimate environmentally friendly crash cushion.
- Australian Designed and Manufactured
- Environmentally Friendly - Made From Recycled Car Tires.
- Ideally suited to sites with a high frequency risk of impact.
- Will perform at 100% efficiency ongoing.
- Does not require ongoing maintenance or spare parts after design impacts.
- Self-standing or may be transitioned to concrete safety barriers, guardrail or rigid structures.
- Fully Reusable
- Design Speeds of 60, 70 and 80kph.
- Limited exposure to traffic provides optimum safety to workers.