The Global rubbish collection system has been designed to collect and contain rubbish and debris in tidal rivers and harbours.
The unique system comprises deflection booms which allow most leaves and logs to pass while collecting floating rubbish.
The collector, which allows rubbish in but not out when the tide changes, and the rubbish transporter carries the rubbish to where it is removed from the water.
An optional bag or cage may be fitted to the transporter for fast removal of rubbish.
- Suitable for collecting rubbish and debris in slow or fast-flowing tidal water.
- Lets leaves and logs pass while collecting floating rubbish.
- Current-activated gate allows rubbish in but not out when the tide turns.
- The collector is easily towed and anchored into position.
- Collector is strong and sturdy, aluminium and foam construction.
- Supports two workmen on board at one time.
- A rear gate allows removal of rubbish into the transporter or workboat.
- Fast transfer of rubbish into transporter.
- The transporter is easily towed with a small workboat.
- Optional rubbish bag or cage for easy rubbish removal.
- Variety of sizes available to suit any location.
- Compact for shipping, easy to assemble.