Featuring PATENTED "Orifice Insert System", on all Ruby nozzles. This mechanical sealing method DOES NOT rely on outdated adhesive anchors; reducing risk of premature orifice dislodgement as a result of water hammer, line shock or cleaning operations.
The nozzle orifice protrudes into the spray header or delivery pipe, thus reducing the potential for blockage.
When used in conjunction with a self cleaning shower head or manifold, the risk of nozzle blockage is further reduced.
The SD nozzle series can be used to replace existing shower discs or as a complete system on 'new' spray manifolds.
APPLICATIONS of Ruby / Stainless Disk Nozzles
The SDS, SDR and SDC disc nozzles, due to it's reduced blockage design, can be used for
- washing or spraying in pulp and paper mills,
- coal preparation plants,
- water treatment systems,
- screen and filter(felt and wire) washing and many more.
CHARACTERISTICS of Ruby / Stainless Disk Nozzles
- Large range of flow rates available.
- Spray angles include 0°, 30° and 60°.
- Spray patterns include needle jet, flat fan and block discs. Weld on sockets and retaining nuts allow the entire SD assembly to be used for new installations.
For further information about Ruby / Stainless Disk Nozzles visit Spray Nozzle Engineering at http://www.sprayingsolutions.com.au/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Spray Nozzle Engineering team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Total Spraying Solutions