This allows the PIP Series to operate in a moderate or harsh environment without active cooling or ventilation holes. The design integrates standard connectors for easy connection or MIL specification lockable headers, depending on housing requirements.
The PIP Series offer space for up to two 2.5 inch Hard Disk or Solid State Disk drives with RAID 0/1 support. With the integrated PCI/104-Express interface and the two PCI-Express Mini Card Slots there are flexible expansion possibilities providing additional functionality for a variety of applications.
The PIP39 has been designed to withstand harsh environments, extreme temperature conditions and meets MIL-STD-810F standards. The special rugged design, combined with industrial-grade components, offer high reliability and are available for up to 10 years providing long-term support.
The PIP39 is suited for several industries and is the perfect embedded computer solution for industrial environments, EN50155 railway applications, MIL Spec applications, or whenever a rugged long-term available computer is needed.
Key Features of the MPL PIP39 Rugged Embedded Computer:
- Onboard Intel® Core™ Processor i7-3612QE 2.1/3.1GHz
- DDR3 ECC RAM up to 16GB
- Dual Display Support (DisplayPort, DVI-I & 24-Bit LVDS)
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 4x USB3.0, 7x USB2.0, 2x RS232, 2x RS232/485 Ports
- Fanless Operation
- Long Term Availability (available for 10 years, repairable for 20 years)
- PCIe x16, PCIe x1 and mPCIe PCI Express Expansion