Developed in the USA, the CTI -7962G is a Ruggedised Cisco 7962G Handset offering MIL Specifications and Extended Temperature Operating Environments.
Ruggedised Features such as a Sealed enclosure, Keypad, and display, minimizes impact of water, sand, or other environmental contaminants.
Cast Aluminum housing in Standard Navy Grey or Olive Drab (OD).
- Sealed enclosure, keypad, and display – minimizes impact of water, sand, or other environmental contaminants.
- Internal and External Shock mounts – increases shock and impact resistance
- Sealed cable housing – prevents moisture and dust from entering connectors
- Redesigned handset with locking mechanism
- 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 and Microsoft NetMeeting compatible
- Network setting assignments via DHCP or static configuration
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming per system basis
- AES-128 encryption compatibility and iLBC codec
Click HERE for more information on the 7962G.