The RUM-9017F is 12-bit, 8 channel analog input Data Acquisition Module, and is an extremely cost effective solution for industrial measurement, monitoring and distributed applications.
One of the Retriever series of Data Acquisition Modules, the RUM-9017F can transmit and receive data at high rates over long distances. With a robust industrial grade plastic housing, RUM-9017F provides intelligent signal conditioning, analog I/O, data display and Serial/Ethernet/Feldbus communication.
The Retriever RUM series offers comprehensive I/O data acquisition solutions, including both analog and digital input and output modules. All models are easily configured for different types and ranges of input or output to support versatile applications in a wide range of automation, process control and other Industrial environments.
- Retriever Series comprises analog and digital I/O models
- Analog I/O Modules: 4 or 8 differential input channels, 12-bit resolution
- Digital I/O Modules: Individual models support 16 output, 16 input, 4+4 input/output, or 4/5 input/output channels
- Built in dual watchdog timer
- Supports Modbus/RTU and Modbus/TCP protocol
- Software configurable
- Robust Industrial Design; tough ABS housing, -25°C to 75°C Operating Temperature
- Reliable Power Design; 3000VDC isolation
- Supports +10V to 30V power I/P
- DIN-Rail or Panel mount
Model RUM-9017F is part of the Ethernet Direct Industrial Remote I/O Solutions range - click HERE to see all models.