Rupture Discs from Elfab
Sizes: 1/8" to 32"
Mediums: Liquid, gas and vapour.
Applications for Rupture Discs from Elfab:
- For very rapid relief of pressure.
Features of Rupture Discs from Elfab:
- Available in a wide range of materials and sizes with an 85% operating to burst pressure ratio.
- High reliability and leak tightness.
- Suitable for very high pressure applications.
- Full bore relief.
- Operating temperature up to 600°C.
- Low pressure capability.
- Excellent corrosion resistance - Hastelloy as standard material.
- Tested to over 100,000 cycles.
- Ideal for CIP and SIP applications.