Main features of RVR FM Receiver RX1 NV/LCD – STL LINK:
• State-of-the-art sound quality.
• Dynamic selectivity fully meets CCIR.
• 12 ìV mono and 170 ìV stereo sensitivity.
• Optimum performances also in the presence of hard electromagnetic fields through a strong shielding of subsystems.
• All of the receiver’s Settings and Working Parameters can be remote controlled by means of RS232C, RS485 and I2C interfaces.
• Unbalanced Audio Output can drive 50 Ohm loads with cables of any lenght.
• SMD Technology circuits for optimum Signal Routing.
Hardware Highlights of RVR FM Receiver RX1 NV/LCD – STL LINK:
Frequency-selective Front-end with tuned filter. There is no need for an external RF filter.
The input amplifier allows very strong RF signals (up to 23 dBm), thanks to the built-in AGC.
Double IF conversion with dedicaded amplitude and group-delay equalization circuitry. The grounding of the different PCBs has been carefully designed to reduce noise to the minimum.