S 80 MAGNEO Sliding Door
Behind DORMA’s award winning Contur design, lies the advanced magnetic technology for sliding doors and this serves as the basis for the new “Low Energy Mode” CS 80 Magneo. Thanks to this mode, sliding doors can now for the first time dispense with the use of safety sensors as the door operates within sensible energy ranges.
The result: an extremely elegant visual appearance in combination with “SoftMotion” safety ensuring the door will stop and reverse its cycle on light contact. You can combine this system with glass or wooden doors with a total weight of 80kg.
Features include: low-energy quiet operation, soft-motion safety, push & go, motion detectors, remote control actuation, and permanent open or manual functions. And thanks to the “plug & go” feature, not just the first installations, but any upgrades can be easily managed.
The automatic system is especially suitable as:
- a dividing door in clinical practices, law firms or offices
- access in hygienically-sensitive sanitary areas (catering, dental etc)
- a passageway to the kitchen, in private homes, hotel rooms and restaurants
Click the following link to view information on PORTEO - DORMA's new swing door assistant.
Click the following link to view information on the NEW DORMA INTERIOR RANGE.
See the Innovative Features and Benefits of MAGNEO below:
- New magnetic drive technology - ensures safe, reliable and wear-resistant operation
- Low-Energy operation and minimal energy consumption (the unit draws no power when in the closed position
- DORMA Contur Design (Red Dot Design Award)
- Optional DORMA Manet glass fixings (Red Dot Design Award)
- Operates glass, wooden or metal doors up to 80kg
- Slim, compact housing of 75mm H x 60mm D.
- Comes in 3 optional max door widths: 875mm / 1,000mm / 1,125mm
- Comes in 3 optional operator lengths: 1,750mm / 2,000mm / 2,250mm
Push Button or Clean Scan
The CS 80 MAGNEO is activated via pushbutton in an easy and comfortable way and closes the door automatically after the user has passed through. A Clean Scan switch can also be used for hygienic applications.
The CS 80 MAGNEO can also be activated via radar motion detector – so that the door opens and closes automatically when someone approaches.
Magneo can be accessed via a hand held remote control.
A transponder, carried by persons accessing the door system, will activate the door automatically without having to perform any action.
The door will open automatically as soon it is slightly pushed in the open direction by hand and will close automatically on expiry of the hold open time, which can be adjusted to the prevailing requirements.
The CS 80 MAGNEO is an automatic operator, however, the door can easily be opened and closed by hand – even in the event of a power failure.
Thanks to the sensitive driving behaviour of this Low-Energy unit, the Magneo system does not require additional safety sensors. An obstruction will activate the "soft-motion" safety feature - driving the door into the open position before repeating the closing cycle again.
The CS 80 MAGNEO holds the door in open position for a desired period of time. The on/off switch for this function is located on the side of the unit.
CS 80 MAGNEO is a complete unit – just install it and switch it on. The system is operated with 230-V standard power supply. Reliable, with a minimum of maintenance effort – and easy to upgrade.
To Know More about S 80 Magneo Sliding Door Please click here