They are designed for synchronised motion where two or more axes are run simultaneously. Motion programs are written in ISO (G-Gode) which is easy to use and is familiar to most CNC machine operators.
Programs can be written using the BACH PC based software which allows operators to edit and verify programs before downloading them to a controller via RS232 port.
If you don't want use the S & H software, it is possible to send the program files as ASCII characters using other software. Programs can be stored in the controller and executed as requires.
The PC does not have to be connected all the time. Typical applications are XYZ profiling tables, pick & place, automatic welding, engraving, packaging machines, glueing & painting.
- Stepper, DC brushed servo or brushless servo motor control
- Linear, Circular & tangential interpolation
- Circular interpolation available on all orthogonal planes
- Optional encoder feedback for stepper motors
- 16 digital inputs, 8 digital outputs (expandable to 128 in & 128 out)
- Optional analog inputs & outputs
- Datum and Limit switch inputs
- High speed inputs for probe function
- Stand alone operation
- ISO G-Code motion language
- Programs downloaded via serial line from PC and stored (non volatile)
- Self learning mode
- Continuous execution of segmented paths
- Variables management
- PC software for editing, checking and downloading programs
- Optional conversion of CAD (DXF & HPGL) files
- Optional PLC function runs independantly of motor control
- All programming in engineering units (not steps or revs)
- Optional tool radius offset function available