With more small bucket spacing compared with D type bucket, to increase the elevator capacity.
Materials：Carbon steel , Stainless steel
1. Use monobloc pressed technic and deeply stretching method to get better overall strength.
2. High surface hardness, applicable for the transportation of sharp edge material.
3. Smooth surface and idealist shape for cleaning discharge.
4. High overall strength, suitable for elevating bulk material with high gravity weight.
1. Suitable for high-speed elevator or light bulk material lifting.
2. Recommended minimum bucket spacing: width of the bucket projection "B", which can be appropriately reduced according to elevator capacity requirement.
3. Recommended elevator line speed =3.5m/s.
4. Recommended using “(Z-Y)+5%” as the available capacity for engineering design.
5. They can be used together with existing plastic buckets, in that case balance need to be considered.