Ideal for spare parts or matching an existing ST weighing system. If you do not need to match an older system please check the PT4000 as this model is our latest 3 mV/V tension cell.
The ST tension load cell is an older style heavy duty 2-mV/V output cell, electoless nickel-plated tool steel for high accuracy and rugged use. Compatible with many international standard fixings (UNF threads) and a large capacity spread (50kg - 20,000kg) to suit most applications. Supplied with quality 4-core cable up to 1000kg and 6 core for 2500kg and above.
* Please check availability on this series as it is a run out series, however the model ST 20,000kg capacity is an ongoing production load cell and is not part of the series run out.
Specifications of S-Type Tension Load Cell - ST Series
- Nominal Capacity 50kg to 20t
- Nominal output at capacity 2mV/V ± 0.1%
- Factory calibration mode Compression
- Linearity error 0.02%
- Repeatability 0.01%
- Zero return, creep (30 mins) 0.02%
- Temp, effect span/10°C 0.01%
- Temp, effect zero/10°C 0.02%
- Insulation resistance-brg to gnd > 5000 Mohms
- Insulation resistance-cbl to gnd > 1000 Mohms
- Excitation +ve RED
- Signal +ve GREEN
- *Sense +ve BROWN*
- Compensated temp. range -10° to 50° C
- Output resistance 352.0 Ohms
- Input resistance 410 Ohms nominal
- Service load 100% of Rated Capacity
- Safe load 150% of Rated Capacity
- Mechanical failure > 300% of Rated Capacity
- Recommended excitation 5 Volts to 15 Volts AC or DC
- Maximum excitation 15 Volts DC
- Environmental protection IP65 Standards
- Excitation -ve BLACK
- Signal -ve WHITE
- *Sense -ve BLUE*
For more information on S-Type Tension Load Cell - ST Series, please click here.