Its superior performance and reliability ensures for a burr-free, milled finish on every cut.
- Mitering locking device stops at 45° left, strainght 90°, and 45° right
- Fully integrated coolant system provided on all machines
- Spindle and drive unit immersed in oil solution and enclosed within gearbox housing for smooth performance and reduced machine wear.
- Every unit is provided with a high speed steel blade for general purpose cutting of ferrous solid and tube profiles
- Saws supplied with facilities for bench mounting onto workbench, or complete with an integrated stand
- Brobo standard lubricator system
- Trigger Switch (DMT) to activate Machine
- Single Phase, 240 Volts
- Three Phase, 415 Volts, 50 Hz
Operating Blade Speeds:
- Single Speed (42 RPM)
- Low-medium speed (21-42 RPM) for stainless / galvanised steel applications
- Medium-high speed (42-85 RPM) for mild steel applications
- Dual Arm Single Manual Vice
- Roller conveyor with Steel Rollers(1.5m & 3m)
- Conveyor Mounting Brackets LHS & RHS
- Feed Roller AttachmentsAdjustable Conveyor Stands
- Factory Fitted Broborule Kits and Length Stops
- Pneumativ Air Vice Clamping
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.