Its large LED display features the ability to change color based on process status such as exceeding an alarm value.
Therefore, when monitoring process variables in applications using analog signals, the S628 provides operators with an instant visual alert to changes in the application's status.
Process inputs are easily scaled into engineering units by programming two input values and their corresponding display values through the front panel. For nonlinear applications, up to 10 scale points can be entered.
A teach function, which automatically inputs the current sensor reading as a scale point, further simplifies setup.
The two alarms can be setup for high or low operation, reverse or direct acting, and can be latched.
An integrating totalizer can be used to accumulate flow or other values where tracking a total may be useful.
Features and Benefits of S628 AWESOME Display DC Process Meters:
- AWESOME 0.71” high digit LED display (27% larger than other 1/8 DIN units)
- Programmable color change display based on an event
- Programmable help function and secondary legend display
- Field configurable alarm outputs
- Max. and min. value capture
- Plug in option cards include: 2nd relay, digital input, linear output, RS-485 communication
- Transmitter power simplifies wiring
- mA inputs to 50mA, DCV inputs to ±10 Volts and ±100 mV
- Tare function
- Standard outputs: 2 NPN transistors & 1 relay (optional 2nd relay)
- 100 ms sample time with 0.03% accuracy
- CE approved