Its large LED display features the ability to change color based on process status such as exceeding an alarm value.
Therefore, when monitoring process variables in applications using analog signals, the S628 provides operators with an instant visual alert to changes in the application's status.
Process inputs are easily scaled into engineering units by programming two input values and their corresponding display values through the front panel.
A teach function, which automatically inputs the current sensor reading as a scale point, further simplifies setup.
The two alarms can be setup for high or low operation, reverse or direct acting, and can be latched.
Features and Benefits of S628 AWESOME Display DC Volts / Amps Meters:
- AWESOME 0.71” high digit LED display (27% larger than other 1/8 DIN units)
- Programmable color change display based on an event
- Programmable help function and secondary legend display
- Field configurable alarm outputs
- Max. and min. value capture
- Plug in option cards include: 2nd relay, digital input, linear output, RS-485 communication
- Transmitter power simplifies wiring
- Inputs from 0-100 mV to 0-600 VDC, 0-1 mA to 0-2 amps
- Standard outputs: 2 NPN transistors & 1 relay (optional 2nd relay)
- 250 ms sample time with 0.1% accuracy
- CE approved