Its large LED display features the ability to change color based on process status such as exceeding an alarm value.
Therefore, when monitoring temperature as a critical value, the S628 provides operators with an instant visual alert to changes in the application's status.
Selection of input type is done easily from the front panel.
Programmable filtering is used to ensure an accurate display even in electrically noisy environments, while a programmable offset value can be used to correct for known errors in the process.
The two alarms can be setup for high or low operation, reverse or direct acting, and can be latched.
Features and Benefits of S628 AWESOME Display Temperature Meters:
- AWESOME 0.71” high digit LED display (27% larger than other 1/8 DIN units)
- Programmable color change display based on an event
- Programmable help function and secondary legend display
- Field configurable alarm outputs
- Max. and min. value capture
- Plug in option cards include: 2nd relay, digital input, linear output, and RS-485 communication
- Accepts most standard thermocouple types and 3 & 4 wire RTDs
- Standard outputs: 2 NPN transistors & 1 relay (optional 2nd relay)
- 250 ms sample time with 0.1% accuracy
- CE approved