Features of InteliHeat Safe Heating for IBC in Hazardous Areas:
- The proprietary InteliHeat is constructed with custom elastomer and silicone coated glass cloth material outer surfaces and high density fibreglass insulation. The heating medium uses a patented technology of carbon rich semi-conducting positive temperature co-efficient membranes.
- This all adds up to an exceptional level of safety in dangerous operating conditions even in the presence of potentially explosive gases. Because of this, it has received ATEX and IECEx Hazardous Area Certification for Zone 1 and Zone 2.
- The InteliHeat comes standard for use with bottle-in-cage IBC such as Schütz and Mauser and will achieve similar or better heating rates as compared to the standard IBC2.
- A standard LMK IBC insulated lid can be used to reduce heat loss and improve heating times.
- When used with an insulated lid, temperatures of 55ºC should be achievable (product dependent). Custom jackets can be made to suit other styles of dangerous goods containers.
For more information on the Inteliheat IBC Heater Jacket Drum Heater please call or email us for a direct reply.