WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is designed for persons who have already completed Safe Working at Height and require to refresh their knowledge. The course incorporates theoretical and practical applications.
WRITTEN REFRESHER ASSESSMENT COVERING:
- Course introduction and enrolment.
- Definitions of working at height.
- Relevant legislation.
- Case studies of unsafe work at height analysed.
- Your sites specific height work tasks analysed.
- Risk assessment and hazard control.
- How to select the correct equipment.
- How to inspect equipment for condition/safety.
- Introduction to fall protection equipment including harnesses, lanyards, anchor points and your own equipment.
- Harnesses, anchor points and your own equipment.
- Fall arrest devices and rescue equipment identified.
- Working with ladders and roofs.
- How to inspect equipment for damage/suitability.
- Unsuitable equipment is displayed and analysed.
- Course documentation is provided and completed correctly.
- Practical exercises performed in varying locations.
Practical and theoretical and application based assessments.
- When: As required
- Where: On your site or at our training facilities
- Duration: 4 hours
- Class Size: 1-15 persons
- Cost: Please call or email for more information