Safepour SP15-25 Decanting Cradle (Pictured left)
- SP15-25 PC2 has been developed to hold all of the most common 15-25 litre rectangular/round plastic/metal drums.
- Minimal assembly.
- Quality finish in safety yellow powder coating for greater visibility
- Flat folds for easy storage.
- For More Safepour AP15-25 Decanting Cradle Pictures and to BUY NOW Click Here
Safepour SP 200 Drum Decanting Cradle (Pictured Middle)
- Unique pivot design enables accurate pouring, greatly reducing spills or wastage
- Easy to assemble
- Removes the need to struggle with heavy and awkward drums
Safepour Multi Drum Lifter (Pictured Right)
Finish: Powder coated
- Safepour has been commended by Worksafe and many industries are using the system to reduce costs and workplace injuries.
- Safepour is perfectly suited for use in: Agriculture, Food Manufacturing, Hospitality, Cleaning, Chemical, Horticulture, Viticulture, Pool/Spa and General Manufacturing.
- Safepour allows you to pour liquids safely from 20 litre containers and 44 gallon drums.
- "Attention to detail and overall operation make it a marvellous invention" LC Smith, Farmer
- "Reduction of handling & splash injuries make "SAFE POUR" very feasible in our work place" Browns Dairy
- "Prior to the introduction of "SAFE POURs" 20-25 decanting cradle we were using 25 litres of detergent per week, which has now been reduced to one drum every two weeks. The "SAFE POUR" system also has benefits for staff, who no longer have to struggle with heavy and awkward drums of liquid. Obviously this benefit reduces the risk of injury to our staff "AND" we have now introduced it to all our 25 litre drums, including golden syrup, oil and floor cleaning liquids. We are very happy with the "SAFE POUR" systems and would recommend their use where cost reduction and employee comfort and safety are of concern." Kooka Brotha's Patisserie
- "Safe Pour" has been extremely well accepted and is seen as a solution to manual handling and chemcial spillage problems that previously existed." BHP
- "SAFE POUR" 20-25 is just what we need for safe decanting of chemicals and solvents. Ordering more units." Canning Shire, WA
For further information about the Safepour Decanting Cradles visit R.J. Cox Engineering at http://www.coxengineering.com.au/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the R.J. Cox Engineering team will respond to your enquiry directly.