New to the Q series
The patented exclusive combined collector and air swivel prevents damage to coil and/or optional air coil Float mode option for ultimate load control and comes with weight readout functionality
Choice of slide handle or control pendant to best fit your needs
Add on push button air valves and electric switches for control of end tooling
Standard Input / Output capability Optional expandable auxiliary I/O
Capable of operating two G-Force® units with one handle or one G-Force® from two different handle locations
Complete list of Features:
- Available in 75kg, 150kg, and 300kg capacity G360 collector and swivel assembly
- Remote mount auxiliary I/O block mounted below the handle
- Auxiliary 24 volt power supply to drive input/outputs and other sensors
- Virtual limits and points of speed reduction is standard
- Capable of operating two units with one handle
- Capable of operating one unit with two different handle locations
- Standard controls for easy upgrades
- Handle configurations are easily changeable in the field
- Standard coil cords with in-field add-on air hose
- Slide and pendant handles are interchangeable between the Q and iQ
- More processing power for smooth operation and improved performance
- Improved float mode allows for better control of the load LCD on hand controller communicates more information like system status and diagnostics
- Seamless operator present function by means of a photo sensor
- Ergonomic Slide handle design
- Higher environmental ratings (more tolerant to dust and liquid)
- Electric/air collector is standard eliminating coil cord damage
- Pendant handle available
- Optional standard auxiliary air valves and electric switches for hand controller make tooling integration easier
- Standard Input/Output functionality makes the product suitable for more applications out of the box
- Ease of installation for reduced installation time & costs
- Readily accepted by operators because its easy to use and enhances their job performance
- Rapid return on investment through increased productivity and reduced product damage
- Decreases risk of operator injury creating a safer work environment
G Force provides customers with unique function and benefit;.
PinPoint Precision. The G-Force offers unparalleled precision and speeds from less than 1/3 mpm up to 25 mpm, giving you the control you need to finesse fragile parts.
- Blazing Speeds
With speeds exceeding 25 mpm, the G-Force travels up to 4 times faster than traditional high end lifting devices currently on the market.
- Anti-recoil technology A G-Force safety feature -. Unlike systems with centrifugal brakes (i.e. air balancers), the G-ForceTM does not move when there is a sudden change of load.
- Endless customisation opportunities The G-Force Q series features four digital Inputs and Outputs. The external I/O can be customised to fit your needs. They can be used independently or integrated with end tooling to make dumb tooling.
- Protect fragile parts with virtual limits. The iQ can be easily taught to stop or reduce speed when it reaches a specific point in its lifting range.